- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics (with honors), Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, July 2018.
Advisor: Prof. Wen-An Yong
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, July 2013.
- B.Eng. in Engineering Mechanics, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China, July 2013.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, Michigan State University, September 2018 - present.
Mentor: Prof. Yingda Cheng and Prof. Andrew J. Christlieb
- Visiting Ph.D. student, Division of Applied Mathematics, Brown University, September 2015 - September 2016.
Mentor: Prof. Chi-Wang Shu
My research interests mainly focus on scientific computing, numerical analysis and scientific machine learning. Topics of special interests include:
- Structure-preserving machine learning moment closures for kinetic models
- Adaptive sparse grid discontinuous Galerkin methods for high-dimensional PDEs
- Structure-preserving time discretizations for hyperbolic balance laws
- High order numerical boundary conditions for hyperbolic equations
- Boundary schemes of lattice Boltzmann method